Sunday, October 3, 2010

HOMECOMING

Bought a homecoming dress! I bought it off of asos.com which is a SUPER cool website with bunches of high fashion apparel to choose from. In the dresses section, in which I was looking, there were about 72 pages worth of variety to choose from. Also, all of their stuff is reasonable. My dress was only $72 and shipping is free. Seriously, be sure to check this website out. I found it thanks to NYLON magazine!!! If you don't subscribe to NYLON then I would highly recommend that as well. Check Check Check it OUT <3

ps. be sure that when you go on the site you change the currency to US dollars




It's fully embellished in pearls :)
images from:http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Pearl-Embellished-Body-Con-Dress

I just need shoes ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment