Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Place Special to Me

In each of these pictures of myself, the background is what makes them most meaningful and striking to me. These three shots were taken in my hard where I have grown up enjoying. What gets me to completely bond with each picture is the realization that in my yard one can look in one can look north and east to only see luscious rolling fields, scattered with towering trees with their slit ended branches. When one should choose to turn their head, however, they will be confronted with sprawling gardens separating the industrial work area of my barn from my sculpted stone house. Until I recognized my loving reaction to these pictures of myself in my year, I have never comprehended how significant my yard's existence is.

No comments:

Post a Comment