Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Project

I just started to draw my first collection as a summer project. It is sixties inspired with a reoccurring theme of stripe accents, wired bras, buttons, and chiffon fabric. Hopefully by the end of the summer I will have drawn out an original collection in color; however, for now, I am laying down the main outline in pen and ink. I am honestly surprised at how easily these ideas are flowing from my head, and I am waiting for the plateau of uncreative ideas to hit me. For now though, I am enjoying the freelance ability to map out my own clothing and I am excited to be putting this under my belt. Hopefully I'll upload some pictures of my beginning ideas soon!

P.S. Thanks to my dearest friend Jordan Zeman for giving me the drawing insight and her friend "Paul" for the figure templates!

No comments:

Post a Comment